what happen today

Saturday, 1st of october 2011
My dream disturb by my sis damaging my mum curtain without any cause,donno why nearly i gave her some silent treatment. Fortunately i'm still ok and still can handle her,so i take a bath before bring her and my mum out. First stop was pasar tani at masjid tanah,let my mum buy sonething since her plan to have breakfast at pengkalan balak,then we gone to rumah kawen,near masjid londang,quite difficult to go there since the road quite narrow.manage to get there but not having lunch there since my sis also onboard,then we now as i wrote this post at pengkalan balak facing sea in the afternoon!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
0 Responses
  • saya la ni

    saya la ni

    MY TWITTER

    Berita Harian: Mutakhir

    NST Online: Latest

    proudly brought to you by Nuffnang